Friday, July 24, 2026

Bobby Keller in Dream a Little Dream



“I’ll be by. Don’t fall asleep.”








Wow. Bobby Keller is definitely one good-looking guy. I wish he had the ability to to sweet-talk the villainesses (or femme fatales) into a trance-like state with just a few compliments that are both well thought-out and delivered in a sultry manner, kind of like Vicki Vale in the 1989 film Batman when she spoke to the Joker in Gotham Cathedral.

In my mind, that could be a great and awesomely useful ability for him to have. ;) I also wish Bobby had been a vampire in Dream a Little Dream. However, he would definitely be one of the ethical daywalking ones, though. He could take on a bully who’d be picking on Dumas (portrayed by Matt Adler) (who’d be the former school bully, as he’d begun to rethink his bully image after Bobby — who’d been facing Joel (portrayed by William McNamara), who’d been holding Dumas at gunpoint in an alley) — had said, “Twenty years from now, I’m gonna look back on all my old school friends, and I’m gonna think of Dumas,” before adding that Dumas wasn’t exactly a nice guy and pointing out, “So what? We were still friends” before turning to Dumas and asking, “Aren’t we, Dumas? Aren’t we still friends?” which Dumas didn’t have an answer for, as he was silently wishing he’d been nicer to Bobby), and drain the bully of half of his blood and all his money. That could be so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment